The listed building ensemble on Budapester Strasse in Berlin's Charlottenburg district includes the Bikinihaus opposite the Gedächtniskirche, the Eckhochhaus on Hardenbergplatz, the Zoo Palast, the Kleine Hochhaus and a multi-storey car park with 220 parking spaces.
The existing buildings with a total usable area of approx. 51.100 m² were converted into an urban marketplace with innovative shops, restaurants, cinemas as well as hotel and office space between 2010 and 2014.
Client / Contractor:
Engineering office Andreas Uhrig
Bayerische Hausbau GmbH & Co. KG
Project location: Berlin
2013 - 2014
- Claim management of the sold-to party
in the trades of technical building equipment
- follow-up management
- Deadline monitoring and tracking
- Control of the quality standard of the services provided
- Coordination and coordination of commissioning
- Preparation of acceptance tests
- Compilation and review of documentation documents