Cainite-Crystallization and Flotation Plant
K+S KALI GmbH built an evaporation construction with a connected preparation in the plant Werra, in Hattorf area, the so-called Cainite-Crystallization and Flotation Plant.
The plants purpose is to reduce the saline water quantity, which accrues during the potash production, from 2018 by 1.5 million cubic meters per year and to gain additional reusable material for the production of fertilizers.
Client / Contractor:
K+S KALI GmbH
Project location: Hattorf
2015 - 2017
- Approval and execution design for pipe bridge constructions including their foundations.
- Permission-to-build planning and execution design for the modification of cable bridges for the admission of new cable routing.
- Design services within the scope of the approval and execution design of the structural design for the solid components of the KKF production building.
- Submission of production buildings, ancillary plants and outdoor installations.
- Design services for outdoor installations.
- Object design services for production buildings.